2023年5月14日日曜日

【Visitting the KURAMA temple and Climbing the Ryugatake, one of the Suzuka mountains memorundum】23'5/3、5/5

For my practice, I try to write in English.
During GW, I had no idea and no plan.

But the weather was fine, so I went to ''KURAMA temple'' on the 3rd. of May.
Speaking of the KURAMA temple, Tengu (long-nosed goblin) is famous, and Minamoto Yosithune is too.
I went there by Eizan train, I took a train from Ichijyoji station near my house.
Near Ichijyoji station, there is a world-famous bookstore ''Keibunsha'' and many noodle restaurants.



I took off at Kurama station which is the terminal. There is a Tengu monument in front of the station, every person takes memorial photos with it. Of course me too.



I paid 500 yen to enter this temple. Usually, I don't pay to get in, but today's purpose is to see green-red leaves and fresh greens, so I paid...



In the temple, many green-red leaves and fresh greens are expanding. I'd been climbing to the top area of the temple.




On the way, there is ''Yuki Shrine'', famous for the fire festival.



In front of the main shrine, many people are in lines. Because they say this place can receive the power from the universe. People hang up their arms to the sky.
I can't believe and I don't want to be in lines, so I passed the lines.



At this point, I finished visiting the tour. I climbed down and came back to my home.
If I had enough time, I could go to the KIBUNE shrine through the mountains.


After 2 days, I was invited to climb the Ryugatake, one of the Suzuka mountains from Mr.Hide.
I was picked up at 6 a.m. and went to the trailhead via Meishin Highway to national road 421. We entered the branch road from national road 421 and arrived at the trailhead. The branch road leads to Mie pref. but we can through only on a walk.



It was sad, the weather was cloudy and foggy.
We started climbing the mountain, but we couldn't see a 360-degree view. If it was fine, we could see a 360-degree view and could see Mount Fuji and North-Alpus, etc.





This time's climbing course (via Ishigure-Pass ) is the easiest course than other courses. We took only 90 minutes on one way despite the slow pace.

The end.
Thank you for your reading by the end despite my poor writing.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿